How Much Fragrance Oil To Use For Candle Making?
I am going to make a candle and recommended fragrance usage is 3%. 3% = 1 tablespoon?
View Answers Below…
Stop paying high prices for scented candles. Learn how to make your own gourmet scented candles with palm wax. There is no other candle wax on the face of the planet capable of producing beautiful Jack Frost-like crystals or billowy feathers, making them especially appropriate during the holidays. Glass jar candles seem to glow from within. Finally, make scented candles in the fragrances that you like. FREE BONUS: Learn how to make clamshell soy wax tart chunks.
One Response to How Much Fragrance Oil To Use For Candle Making?
More Candle Making Resources
- How To Make Palm Wax Candles
- The Popularity of Vanilla Scented Candles
- Does anyone know of some clean burning candles that smell good?
- How to spread the smell of candles without burning them?
- Candles in jars – How can I get the longest burn times?
- How Long Before Scented Candles Smell When Lit?
- What’s the best way to get melted candle wax out of votive cups?
- How do you make smoke eater candles?
- How do you get rid of annoying air bubbles in candles?
- Yankee Candles: reduce the black soot in the jar
- How do I start making my own candles?
- Making candles, is there a way not to make the wax sink around the wick?
- Where can I find candle making supplies?
- What Are the Benefits of Scented Candles?
- Why do candle flames act differently on some candles?