It’s time to make those candles now.
Hello Candle Lovers!
Not long ago I belonged to some MLM ”Candle of the Month” program just to get their gourmet scented candles at wholesale. Each and every month I’d get a new fragrance delivered right to my door. Those candles were to DIE for. The scent throw filled an entire room with fragrance and that was without even lighting the darn things! I’d light one up in the living room and within minutes I could smell it all the way down the hallway and into the bedrooms. I’d always get comments on how nice my house smelled.
The beautiful crystal patterns of the wax were so unique, something not seen in plain old paraffin or soy candles. Unlike other candles that tunnel a hole down through the middle when burned, those gourmet scented candles created a beautiful wax pool that released every drop of fragrance. There was never any wasted wax.
But for crying out loud, it was costing me over $50 a month for membership! Hey, don’t get me wrong, the products were good, but so horribly over-priced. Plus, it was a waste of money if I didn’t like the fragrance that month. I had to blow the flame out on that deal and told them NO MORE!
Long story short, I figured out how to make my OWN gourmet scented candles – just like those expensive ones. I’ll let you in on a little secret, IT AIN’T ROCKET SCIENCE! Click here and learn how make candles.
UPDATE: Now comes with new bonus product. Free with your purchase, How To Make Soy Clamshell Tart Chunks.
More Candle Making Resources
- How To Make Palm Wax Candles
- The Popularity of Vanilla Scented Candles
- Does anyone know of some clean burning candles that smell good?
- How to spread the smell of candles without burning them?
- Candles in jars – How can I get the longest burn times?
- How Long Before Scented Candles Smell When Lit?
- What’s the best way to get melted candle wax out of votive cups?
- How do you make smoke eater candles?
- How do you get rid of annoying air bubbles in candles?
- Yankee Candles: reduce the black soot in the jar
- How do I start making my own candles?
- Making candles, is there a way not to make the wax sink around the wick?
- Where can I find candle making supplies?
- What Are the Benefits of Scented Candles?
- Why do candle flames act differently on some candles?